Friday, March 12, 2010

uhhhh

I haven't made a blog in a while, so I thought I should. I don't have anything to blog about though, so this really isn't going to be long, just wanted to say hi., how are you? Good. A little less than 5 weeks of a wait now. Woooooo.... yeah. I really like pizza, and I know this is weird, but I don't like that much cheese, and I like a lot of sauce. Mmmmm :)
Epic Quote Time:
Queen: Take her far into the forest. Find some secluded glade where she can pick wildflowers.
Huntsman: Yes, Your Majesty.
Queen: And there, my faithful huntsman, you will kill her!
Huntsman: But Your Majesty! The little princess!...
Queen: Silence! You know the penalty if you fail.
Huntsman: Yes, your Majesty.
Queen: But to make doubly sure you do not fail, bring back her heart in this.

shiiiivers! Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. :)

4 comments:

  1. well. i dont like pepperoni.. but i really like crust!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....I have to have thin crust....and I love mushrooms on it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I pretty much love all pizza. For reals :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Snow White! I haven't seen that in a VERY long time! Btw, i'm following you now! Im blogging! heehee :)

    ReplyDelete