Sunday, April 11, 2010

oops...

I am not dead. I am alive and well :) I'm so sorry that I haven't blogged in forever! I've been insanely busy. The quarter was ending and... well... my english grade wasn't what you would call 'good' so, I had to do TONS of work to fix that. (haha, I've been lazy) ANYWAY, everything is done and fourth quarter is starting and everyone knows that fourth quarter is suuuper easy and relaxed :) (It had better be!) So I'll be back to regular blogging, awesome, right? Shut up, I know you're just pretending you aren't exited. What? My blogs weren't the highlight of your week? Well, then! Haha, I'm just kidding, I know you think I'm fabulous. ;) Fabulous is a fun word. It makes me think of sparkles. 

EPIC QUOTE TIME:

I want fabulous,
That is my simple request,
All things fabulous,
Bigger and better and best,
I need something inspiring to help me get along,
I need a little fabulous is that so wrong?

-High School Musical 2

1 comment:

  1. yes! Im so excited! School is almost over! And you're still blogging! That rocks my socks!

    ReplyDelete