Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shipping

Hi! So, getting ready for this is going to be crazy!! I'm flying down, so I can't take everything with me all at once. I'm going to have to ship a lot of my stuff down. Which I'm reaaally not looking forward to. It's going to be crazy figuring out what I need to bring and what needs to be shipped. Argh! But, eh... it's not all bad, I'm only packing to do the most awesome thing ever. So, yeah.
Also, I have my (hopefully) roommates! We're going to stand together and hope for a three bedroom in... somewhere. I don't really care all that much :) I'm very glad about that, because I was really scared I would get horrible roommates. But, now I'm not. Yippie! Anyway, I didn't really have much to say, I just wanted to get into the regular blogging thing. Because once I actually start working I hope to do this at least every few days. :)

EPIC QUOTE TIME:
Oh, the sound of rolling dice to me is music in the air,
'cause I'm a gambling Boogie Man, although I don't play fair.
It's much more fun, I must confess, with lives on the line.
Not mine, of course, but yours, old boy,
now, that'll be just fine.
-Nightmare Before Christmas

1 comment: